Tuesday, October 15, 2013
No mas!
I have said no mas before and here I am saying it again. I fell off the wagon a while ago and have not successfully gotten back on. So...enough is enough. Today, I got on the scale and made a mental note of my weight. I have my lunch with me and it is all set up for clean eating. I am done. I have also decided to do a kettlebell challenge. I just have to figure out if I should do the 100 a day or 330 a day challenge. I might do the 100 a day this month and do the 330 another month. We will see. I have to do the swings consistantly for 30 days. Knowing me, the 100 would be a better option since I am just getting back into this. I have made a workout log of sorts to track my KB swings starting today.
I am giving myself a month. I need to lose 27lbs. Wish me luck. I will just have to be strong and keep on track!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment