Friday, August 23, 2013

Ok so I am a little late

Well, its Friday and not Wednesday.  At least I finally got on here to blog!  I appreciate you popping by to read this so I will write myself a note so I can remember to blog! 
I have had a good week at work.  I cannot remember the last time I said that.  I am not sure if it is because I just got back from the beach or if it is because things are getting better here.  One of my biggest stresses at work has been delegated to an officer which has freed up a lot of my time during the day.  I have actually gone to the gym three days in a row which is amazing!  My legs and abs are killing me today but I am happy to have to say that.  Of course fitness is huge when it comes to stress reducing.  I need that!
I have also been eating clean this week.  Tomorrow is my scheduled cheat day but I am not entirely convinced I should do it.  I think I need to brush up on the 4 Hour Body since it has been a while since I followed it.  I plan to be as successful as I was the first time, if not more this time around.  I will be taking today off from the gym for recovery but I already received a workout for Saturday from the trainers at work. 
I have been researching stand up paddle boarding (SUP) lessons and rentals in the area and I cannot wait to take another class.  I was hoping to do it this weekend but it doesn't look like I will be able to.  I wanted my cousin to go with me but it is a little expensive for her.  I will rent for a while to make sure I utilize the board before purchasing one.  I plan to purchase one when I reach my goal weight which is approximately 20 lbs away.  I would also love to get one of my dogs to go with me!  We will see about that one, lol. 
I am getting really excited about our trip to California.  I am originally form there and my DH hasn't been to San Francisco and wants to see where I grew up.  We are going to Lake Tahoe while we are out there and that has got me super excited!  I found a cute place to stay right across from the lake and I even found a place to rent paddleboards!  Its just a month away but I cannot wait!
Anyway, I will attempt and not promise that I will blog again this weekend.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment