We went to Southern Shores in NC for a few days/nights. We are lucky enough to be invited to stay with my friends' family. Well, we went to the beach, did some shopping and we ate. And ate.
Lisa and I took a stand up paddle boarding class and that was amazing. I am hooked. I wish I had $2K I didn't know what to do with so I could buy a board and needed equipment. Maybe next year.
Today we went shopping which was fun, we went to Manteo and then ate lunch at The Black Pelican.
Everyone had seafood for dinner, so I took a nap. Unfortunately for me, I didn't eat anything. Bill and I went out to get snowballs which made his day and then came home to eat something. I made toaster pastry and then proceeded to drop said pastry on the floor. AWESOME. UGH. Typical. So...now I am a grump and thinking about just going to bed and hoping I wake in a better mood. I am not sure what time we are leaving in the morning but I hope we can hit a couple of places I didn't get to go yet.
I'm looking forward to seeing my puppies. I miss them.
Its such a bummer that I have to work Tuesday. I am not looking forward to that at all. Aldo comes home Sunday and I am looking forward to seeing his silly face.
On a more personal note, I am very disappointed in myself. I have continued my downward spiral and I am not excited to see the scale Sunday. I have got to stop this insanity. I have to start eating the way I am supposed to. I have to get my ass to the gym. I have made a deal with myself that when I get to my goal weight I will get myself a SUP. Not once pound earlier. Enough is enough. My pants that I was so excited I got into are crazy tight and most likely would be painful to button. LOL. Its not funny. I am really shocked I went back to my lazy ways so easily. I mean, really? I have been good and going to the gym regularly for over a year and bam...gone? WTF?! What am I doing?!
I hope to find my focus. I hope to get back on track. I hope to get back to the gym and get strong again. I feel lost. Its like I can't have balance in everything. If I am balanced in my health, my eating and my workouts I seem to be emotionally unbalanced. If my regular life is balanced, my health is in the crapper. I need to find balance in all things. Time to focus.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment