Ok so I totally suck and remembering to come here and blog! Its not like I really have much to say but I should be better about this!
So...Busch Gardens was a blast! What a great day! I cannot wait to go back.
I am still waiting to hear about the TSA process. It will be a while, I am sure.
Nothing else is really going on. Work is still not great but it might get better soon. Furloughs are over at the end of next week so I hope to get back in the gym at least 3 days a week. After my shift today I am off for a week so I am super happy about that.
While on leave I am going to take a stand up paddle boarding lesson. That will be amazing. I hope I like it so I can continue doing it in RVA and maybe add that to my fitness routine. I also plan to run often while on leave. I need to get my body in better shape. I slacked off a lot and it is showing! I miss my trainers too!
What else is going on? I went to a great concert the other night...Fastball, Vertical Horizon, Gin Blossoms, Sugar Ray and Smash Mouth. Flashback to the 90s! They were great and we had an awesome night!
Anyway, even though I don't have many people checking out this blog, I plan to blog while on vacation so lets see if I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment