Sunday, March 17, 2013

Introduction

I guess I should introduce myself, I am Sarah and I live in Virignia.  I am not sure anyone will be reading this but sometimes it is just good to get some stuff off of your chest, you know?  I turned 39 last month, I was born in California and have lived in Virginia since I was 15 years old.  I am a police officer and currently assigned to the K-9 Division in Northern Virginia.  I live outside of Richmond with my husband, two cats and four dogs, one of which is my partner at work. 
I started working on getting in shape at the end of 2011 and it has been a fun and difficult journey.  I will be posting a lot about that.  I will also be posting a lot about my job and life in general.  I will aplogize now for the content being boring and skipping all over the place.   My ADHD gets really obvious when I have a lot of Starbucks or a lot of stress lol.
Anyway, its nice to meet you!  Hope you come back and check out what is going on with me.

1 comment: