Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Two days in a row!  Yippee!  This will be short and hopefully not all over the place.  Got to the gym rather late this afternoon but thanks to the icebath (miserable), my HRV said I had recovered and I was good to go to workout hard!  Unfortunately I told the trainers and they kicked my butt.  I had to run timed laps today.  13 in total, I believe.  It was rougher than I had anticipated but then I realized I hadn't really put in a good run on that track in over a year.  I had a heel spur that held me back for a bit.  My bodymedia said I burned like 1400 calories so that was impressive.  I feel like I ran 1400 miles.  My legs are destroyed.  That is from the workout on Monday lol.  So far my workout jar has $3 in it from this week so I am right on track. 
I am beyond tired so I think I am going to go to bed.  I just wanted to force myself to decompress.  Hopefully there will be some exciting stuff to write about this weekend.  I am off tomorrow but back to work Friday.  I am also on call this weekend so who knows.  Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment