Saturday, March 30, 2013

Unreal

Friday I didn't work out again since the HRV said I was still in the red.  A racecar in the red is not good lol.  I feel like I need to do something!  Well, instead, I got my nails done and my hubby and I went to Northern VA to meet up with my good friend from Indiana for dinner.  It was so great to see him.  The last time he saw me I weighed 25 more lbs so that was quite a change.  We were in horrible traffic ont he way home but it was more than worth it to see my buddy.
Today I was in the red AGAIN.  I am almost thinking I won't even check my HRV tomorrow so I can go to the gym lol.  I read up on it and most people in the red for a few days got sick so maybe I am fighting a cold.  Who knows.
Other than that, it looks like I will be going to a couple of concerts this week.  I am goint to see Green Day for sure Thursday night.  I might also be going to see Maroon 5 which would be amazing, on Wednesday night.  Fingers crossed on that one.  Today was pretty good, I finished the chairs in the kitchen, caught up on laundry, went grocery shopping and picked up some stuff from BJs.  The only thing left I have to tackle for the weekend is make the carrots and dip for tomorrow.  We weren't feeling like traveling so we are going to my aunt's house for Easter.  I am looking forward to it.
Anyway, happy Easter!  I hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment