Lazy Saturday. Not because I am trying to be lazy, but because my husband is sleeping. He works nights. I really want to get some stuff done around the house but I do not want to make a lot of noise. I realize he would most likely sleep through the noise, but I do not want to be rude.
Haven't been to the gym in a few days and I am feeling the need to get to it. I might have to go for a run or something later - I'm antsy.
I went to my third tattoo appt the other night. Third in a current project, actually. Funny enough, my arm is swollen and bruised which has never happened to me before. I am hoping to get the project done before my artist moves to California. I have a few little projects I hope he can tackle but I am not sure if he can prior to moving. Maybe I will have to fly out to CA.
I am currently in redesigning mode around my house. I was sick of the clutter so I have been getting rid of a lot. I got new dishes in my favorite color, light blue, which will replace my dark red fiestaware dishes from before. I am also going to recover the fabric seats of my kitchen table which I have done before but have found that no matter what, the cat hair sticks to them. I just got some light blue faux leather for the seats and hope to get those done once the hubby is off to work. Eventually I will paint the kitchen table top too. Cabinet pulls, a deck, extending our fence, TRX installed in the basement and new couches are all on my list too. I'm sure this list will go until next year lol.
I have money saved but since we still aren't sure if we are going to be furloughed, I can't be too sure that my savings will go towards those projects.
I cannot wait until March is over. I will be on a new meal plan and trying my best to get rid of those last 17 lbs. I seem to keep gaining and losing the same 10 lbs. which isn't good. I have a PT test at work on the 2nd. Its easy and I have a lot of time but I had a goal to really do well but then I hurt my back in the fall doing deadlifts. Secretly I hope to get back to lifting those higher weights on the deadlift and the squat. All the guys actually stop and watch to see if I can really squat that much which I find funny.
Anyway, my hubby should be getting up soon. I hope everyone has a terrific weekend if I don't get back to the blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment