So the last time I was on here I mentioned the physical therapy appt and going to my doctor about my wrist. Holy crap! So the physical therapy is going to be great but difficult, but it seems like it will work which is excellent. The wrist is another issue all together. There are two possibilities there...some abnormality and a disease. Awesome. Either way it sucks and there is nothing to do about them. So my doc said I needed an MRI after she took like 5 x-rays (ouch $$$). She said it wasn't an emergency yet the MRI place called me that day to set it up so that made me nervous. The MRI was yesterday. I had to go alone which really was awful and I had to lay on my stomach with my arm forward which killed my shoulder after the 30 mins in the tube. My follow up appt is tomorrow to find out what the MRI results are. Fingers crossed for abnormality and not disease. Keinbock's disease to be exact. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kienbock's_disease
Other than that, everything is ok. I told the people at work that I am no longer doing their job. I told them they have to pull their weight. I also told my supervisor it was unfair that he allowed them to do nothing and me to do everything. I just have to keep from doing things that aren't mine to do. I just need to leave it, even if it goes undone.
That should help with my stress level. I'm starting back in the pool today too so hopefully that helps too! My massage was great too and I think I will start going and getting those more often. My massage therapist suggested yoga but I am not sure I am coordinated enough lol.
Anyway, have a great day! I hope to be back on Thursday with my MRI results. Positive thoughts please!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment