Friday, July 19, 2013

TGIF!!!

I am so glad it is Friday.  I mean seriously glad.  Work has sucked (as usual).  But...I won't get into that.
I received my MRI results the other day and I do not have Keninbock's disease.  I have a few things wrong with it - I have a negative ulnar variance (one bone in my arm is shorter than the other), I have torn cartilage, I have fluid, arthritis and two cysts.  Awesome, huh?  LOL.  My doctor said that if I were her sister, she would tell me to live with the pain.  I guess that is what I will do.  I mean it is my wrist...that is MAJOR surgery in my book.  Until it gets really bad, if ever, I will just deal with it.
I am happy to report that I have been eating clean!  I cannot wait until tomorrow which is my cheat day lol.  I am going out of state to visit my in-laws and I am bringing cupcakes!  It will be nice to see everyone!
Tonight after work I am going to RVA to get another tattoo.  Another?!?!  Yes.  I am going to get the word, balance, tattooed on my wrist.  At least I hope it is on my wrist.  My wrist might be too small, so we will see.  The backup plan is up my forearm.
Anyway, I better get back to doing what I do.  Have a great day and I should be on again this Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment