Sunday, July 7, 2013

This is the end

Holy crap have I said this a bunch of times.  NO MAS!  I cannot believe I have been eating like shit for over a month.  I also cannot believe I am still fitting in my clothes (thankfully).  I have done major damage, though.  My stress is through the roof, I'm lazy and down and have been having headaches.  Today is it.
I am done.
I have to stop the madness.  The downward spiral has to end.  I still have that 10 lbs to go and they have got to go!  I'm done with excuses and everything else.  I only have myself to blame and I am done.  Time to get serious again and get back on the wagon. 
Tomorrow is Monday.  I have a massage scheduled and I have to see the doctor about my foot and go to physical therapy so it is a good day to start new.  I will get back on my clean eating and kick the bad habits.  I will work out everyday this week and cheat day will again be on Saturdays only.  No more moving it for any reason.  Only on Saturdays.  No three day cheat days etc...
When I succeed I will reward myself...there is a purse I want and I will not get it unless I maintain this new plan and reach this goal.  :)  I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment