Monday, September 29, 2014

I have a case of the Mondays

Thanks to this new Tuesday and Thursday night training at the YMCA, I couldn't straighten my arms all the way this weekend. LOL Needless to say I did nothing yesterday. I didn't even do my laundry or grocery shopping. Of course this is going to throw my entire week off. It was nice, though. I am working at the state fair this Friday, pouring beer for the Richmond ski club. That should be fun. I am going to have my cheat meal there for sure. I am also planning on going to an extra fitness class on Saturday. Fingers crossed I can move my arms after class on Thursday. LOL I am a little blah today. I have the start of a headache and I am just feeling a little down. I need to get my diet under control and have some type of order. Right now I am all over the place which isn't good. I am going to Christmas Abbott's seminar this weekend, so hopefully I will be excited once I get out of there and have a plan. I need it! Well, I will chat with you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment