Well my cheat day turned into a cheat weekend. Not good. I only went to the gym once last week and I ate like shit all weekend. OMG the trainers are going to kick my ass this week! My plan is to go to the gym Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I hope to get a workout in on Wednesday too since I have physical therapy...if I can get my x-ray from my podiatrist in time.
So my cousin graduated Friday and we went to eat after...ate bad. Saturday night was my anniversary...ate bad. Today was my cousin's grad party...ate bad again but all day. AWFUL! I am going to be dragging ass at the gym. The worst part is I am going to tell them to kick my ass lol. So...wish me luck.
Anyway, it is way past my bed time so I better crash. I hope you had a great weekend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment